Thermoformer APM 2000
SCANDIVAC APM 2000 is usable for small amount of products packaging. With very compact dimensions, it is very useful in limited areas.
SCANDIVAC APM 2000 can be used to pack wide range of products
Machine of this series is the best solution for the growing small manufacturers with limited production area. By using tested technologies and electronical and pneumatic spare parts of European well known manufacturers, packaging machines provide safe, precise and stable work during many years of operation.
SCANDIVAC APM 2000 main parameters
- Solid stainless steel frame, for safe transportation and for strengthening of systems and mechanisms.
- Durable gripper chain guides casing.
- All SCANDIVAC machines are equipped with servo drive system for gripper chain.
- Most of the spare parts are freely available on the market.
Type of packaging
- Only sealing of the package
- Vacuum and sealing
- Vacuum, gas and sealing
- Rotary knife assembly
Types of cutting
- Longitudinal and cross-cutting
- Cross cutting unit for flexible film – straight cut
- Cross cutting unit for rigid film with round cornern
Types of forming
- Only with compressed air
- 150, 200, 240, 270, (300) mm
Details of packages
- Max. forming depth (mm): Flexible film up to 80 m, Rigid film up to 40 mm
- Hanging hole – oval or round
- Hanging hole – “eiroslot”
- Colourful LCD touch screen
- Control elements from SMC Pneumatics, Schneider Electric, Allen Bradley, Busch and others
Specification of films
- Film width: from 320 and 420 mm
- Flexible film
- Thickness up to 100 microns
- Lower film: rigid film, flexible film
- Thickness: for rigid film up to 300 microns; for flexible film up to 400 microns
Potential options for SCANDIVAC machines
- Closed cooling system
- Supply system for protective gas
- Stainless steel gripper chain
- Automatic chain lubrication